Do you know an individual who’s been victimized by box bandits in Baltimore or possibly experienced it yourself? A smart way to deter this from happening is by installing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose tools have become an essential facet of home security for a range of reasons. They not only give you a perspective of the area in front of your door, they let you speak with guests and offer quick access through the security app on your mobile device. Would you like the chance to examine live video right from your mobile phone or [receive an instantaneous update if a person approaches?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and see how it may benefit you.
Does A Video Doorbell Need To Be Wired?
There are different possibilities when it comes to video doorbells in Baltimore. In various scenarios, you will hardwire it to your existing doorbell. Your other option is to utilize a fully wireless, battery-powered version. Hooking it up is generally easy and these impressive security tools are adaptable to basically any style of residence. But, if you prefer not to deal with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, getting your video doorbell hooked up as part of your security package is the smart way to go. In fact, when you elect for a professional installation, your device will be secured accurately and incorporated properly into your comprehensive security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Benefit Me?
The expert prowler climbing your home’s exterior may be good in Hollywood but in reality, the front door continues to be the most probable place for burglars to enter. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Baltimore have become more popular. When you include the fact that deliveries to homes have risen exponentially, it creates an even bigger need to keep an eye on your front porch. Review the many advantages of these popular components:
- Impressive view: You’ll be able to see more than just a tiny spot proceeding your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle capability and full-length views so you can detect those deliveries on the ground.
- Crystal-clear video: What’s the point of having video if the images are grainy and blurry? ADT video doorbells provide crystal-clear, high-def streams. These doorbells will also discern the differences between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest perks is remote access as you are able to review live video and recorded video straight from your phone.
- Instantaneous notifications: Wondering if your package was delivered? Full-featured video doorbells can update you whenever activity is observed at your door.
- Bi-directional communications: Not only will you get a visual of visitors, you may talk to them as well. Find out why they are there without even going to the door. If you need to let them in, you can use the ADT Control app to deactivate your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell is still active throughout the later hours and early morning using infrared technology. Get distinct streams no matter what time it is.
- Functions in spite of weather extremes: Able to withstand high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells will also hold up well in temperature extremes, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speakers: You can have your doorbell sound right through your smart speaker, or employ the speaker for the 2-way audio feature.
Get A Video Doorbell in Baltimore With Your Home Security Package
Discover the best in Baltimore home security systems by turning to the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide protection and access like you’ve never had until now. Contact us at (410) 934-3289 to begin designing your whole-home package.