Your primary entryway and first-floor windows are still the likeliest places for an invasion. With that being said, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors are essential components for home security systems in Baltimore. Even though the technology has been utilized for generations, you might be amazed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
No matter the kind of ADT package you choose, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being attached accurately.
Every window and door alarm sensor includes two magnetic contacts. One side is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You secure your entry and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is activated and a door or window is opened, the magnetic contacts separate and your alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices have the ability to do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Baltimore
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide many benefits, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trigger your high-volume alarm when an entry is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant updates: Want to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You are able to receive automatic notifications right to your mobile device when a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given a notification too. Your home will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your various sensors and devices to function in a unified manner. You might have your lights engage or set a camera to begin recording if a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even get completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired devices depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Baltimore are able to be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security package.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Baltimore
How would you like to have versatile door and window alarm sensors in Baltimore that boost your safety and link straight to your home’s automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we are able to do for you, dial (410) 934-3289 or fill out the form on this page.