A Smart Baltimore Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Baltimore monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Baltimore?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Baltimore flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Baltimore flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Baltimore Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Baltimore flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (410) 934-3289 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.